Thursday, 4 August 2016

New Book


I bought this beautiful book from the Book depository and it was only $22.57 ,it has lots of lovely projects in it,i thought it was good value as 2 patterns would cost me more.


This book is by Lynette Anderson and i really love this design as i have a couple of these bags and it has hexies on the other side.



I am going to make a couple of these cushions for my home in some of my french general fabrics.


There was also this beautiful quilt


And this wall hanging


Cute shoulder bag and purse.


And this lovely sewing set,such good value ,i can see me doing a few things out of Lynette's book
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
cheers shez xx


16 comments:

  1. Aaah lovely, I have that book too.... there are so many gorgeous projects
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great book. So many pretty projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic book Shez, lots of great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummo! Lots of gorgeous things there. I have made that quilt and its still a fav. Can't wait to see what you create from it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the book and all the projects, enjoy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this book...there are so many gorgeous projects...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great book with lots of lovely projects in there. I do have this book also, but yet to make anything out of it. But I must - so many lovely things in there

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a great book. I like the mix of embroidery, quilting and soft colors.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've looked at that book online a couple of times, but I haven't bought it yet. Perhaps it's time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like a winner! She always has such lovely projects! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks lovely!! Gorgeous ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Which one are you making me Shez???

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are going to be busy making all of these gorgeous projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the purse and shoulder bag Sheryl ...it is a must would come very handy .Iwant to see one before the end of the month ...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the purse and shoulder bag Sheryl ...it is a must would come very handy .Iwant to see one before the end of the month ...thank you

    ReplyDelete