Tuesday, 27 September 2016

Holly Berry Runner


I have had this kit for quite awhile ,so it was good to get this one finished


Wasnt sure how my quilting was going to turn out ,and it turned out ok,thank goodness


Lol trying to find the right binding was so hard for me and i think i found the right one now


This is a Gail Pan Pattern called holly berry.


I will make this one again as i did enjoy making it up and i would like one for myself,lol,this one is a gift for a friend for xmas.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.
cheers shez xx


14 comments:

  1. Looks great Shez. Love the binding. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I can see why you want to make another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous finish Shez love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love the stripey binding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its just lovely Shez! Well done....I,love a stripey border x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely finish. It looks great with the colours/fabrics you chose and the quilting looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gail's designs never disappoint. Yours looks wonderful and I do love the binding you chose. Well done again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful mat Shez and the binding is just perfect! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I do love a stripey bind Shez... what a great finish, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks absolutely beautiful Shez.....binding is perfect...stripes always work well! xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely mat with centre piece. Will be a lovely Christmas display. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the runner and the binding is just perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL, I love the cute model sitting on top of your jolly holly berry runner. You really make such beautiful things Shez.

    ReplyDelete