Tuesday, 13 September 2016

I got to Catch up with Lyn


 While i was in Portarlington i got to catch up with my lovely friend Lyn,we spent a lovely day together and had a lovely lunch in at the local historic hotel,i have forgotten the name of it.


Lol this cheeky look says it all,we had a lovely afternoon tea at the bakery,thankyou lyn for such a fun day ,looking forward to doing it again.


My sister gave me a beautiful bottle of Youth dew my favourite


And hubby really spoilt me with a diamond ring,i think i will go 60 again next year,lol.
Hope your day is a good one.
cheers shez xx


14 comments:

  1. Oh Shezzie......you have been spoilt ...love the ring xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ring .... very nice. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you caught up with Lyn...beautiful pressies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my , that ring is beautiful!!! And so lovely to see you have a fun time with Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm Shezzie what an awful picture of me....grin.....I had the best day with you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pic of you together. Beautiful ring and that perfume is a lovely gift too. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shez what a birthday you are having....fabulous! Youth Dew is my favourite too....its just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Shez...Don't worry about NEXT year celebrating 60 again. At the rate you are going, you'll be celebrating THIS 60 all year long!

    It's so fun to connect with old friends. Most of mine are gone already...left me far too soon.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you and Lyn got to catch up. Your ring is gorgeous. You deserve to be spoiled.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely, Lyn looks great fun too. I love your new ring - how special and so nice to have a new bottle of your favourite...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you are a lucky girl.... beautiful gifts. Looks like the "Festival of Shez" to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you are a lucky girl.... beautiful gifts. Looks like the "Festival of Shez" to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lyn mentioned in an email that she was meeting 'a lass' for lunch! She never let on that it was you! What fun! Two pretty ladies! You're STILL getting birthday gifts? Boy, oh boy, turning 60 has been good to you! Lovely ring! He's a keeper! XO

    ReplyDelete