Friday, 23 September 2016

Inspiration Plus


It was so inspirational looking at all the lovely projects that Leanne and Natalie had bought along to show us.


I love this deer xmas runner designed by Leanne,i have this pattern and hope to make it up next year,how cute is the deer needle roll.


Love pipkins mouse,i need to make another one of these,love the bunny and bunting pin cushion,so cute.




Now i must get the pattern for this santa ,i love this pattern.


Lol everything is so beautiful i wanted to make them all.


I could just spend the day looking at all these lovely projects.
Hope they have inspired you as well.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile
cheers shez


18 comments:

  1. Such wonderful projects. Love the reindeer runner & pincushion. So cute. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shez, I am so pleased you "found" Gum Valley Patchwork and discovered the wonderful Stitch in Spring. I have attended my 4th one now, and was delighted to see your name tag in a FB post by Linda. I thought it would be wonderful to finally meet. I was booked in for Saturday though, lol so it didn't hapen. Linda did invite me to pop in prior to going home if I had stayed over but I drove home on Saturday. One day I will catch up with you as I have long admired your zest and ability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful things to make there Shez!! Lots of inspiration for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many new ideas! Thanks or sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, that should say "for" not "or".

      Delete
  5. That little clock looks like my AHHH blocks. Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiring definitely! So many pretties....thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Shez,

    Oh they are so pretty. Love doing little projects every now and again. Thanks for the photo's.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes the table runner is fantastic like the santa list too lots of room for the grandchildren's names.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both gorgeous designers - love all their projects too Shez

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! Lots of great inspiration shared with you and now you sharing with us! It would be easy to select items to make, hard to STOP selecting, lol.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. With two such talented designers, it is too hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of inspiration from these talented designers . I really love the Santa too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those two are something else! Love their designs! Wish I could have been there. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are right, they are such clever designers and I love their creations
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so lovely had to go to their websites to view them again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd like one of each please!!

    ReplyDelete