Wednesday, 14 September 2016

More gifts when i got Home


I have been so spoilt by my friends ,you have all made my 60th birthday so special,thankyou .
This lovely parcel was waiting for me when i got home its from my gorgeous friend Teresa,i was blown away.


OMG how cute is this bag ,i love this Teresa 


Wow this thimble necklace is so pretty and i love the story that goes with it,thankyou so much Teresa for my beautiful thoughful gifts they are amazing my friend.

I am heading off for another birthday lunch with my DD2's MIL today ,i am looking forward to catching up with Bev.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.
cheers shez xx


6 comments:

  1. What lovely gifts. You deserved to have a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful gift Shez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading all your b-day posts, Happy Happy Birthday my beautiful friend, looks like you'll need to turn 60 every year - what wonderful gifts you've received!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the birthday fun keeps on going! Enjoy it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you liked your present Shez! Would have loved to give it to you in person though!!!! I'm so glad you've been spoilt xxx

    ReplyDelete