Saturday, 17 September 2016

Road Trip Swap


This is the lovely laundry  bag i received from Lynda in the No Fuss Swappers Road Trip swap,i absolutely love the fabric it made out of .


Also included was a fat 1/4 and a lovely luggage tag that lynda made its fantastic and some lollies,thankyou so much Lynda for my lovely parcel.


I sent my parcel to the lovely Sandi ,i didnt make my tag i bought it from typo and i know Sandi loves roses so the fat 1/4 had roses on it and i found out that she like chicos


I had fun putting together this parcel for Sandi and now i am wondering what the next swap will be.
Thankyou Tuesday Girls for another fun swap.
I hope your day is a good one .
cheers shez xx


9 comments:

  1. Love your swap goodies. I'm sure there will be another one ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swap gifts Shez, just been catching up on your posts - I enjoyed seeing all your lovely birthday gifts - they are all just beautiful. Have a super weekend Shez x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely swap. Looks like both coming and going were great things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun swap of beautiful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shez
    Looks like it was a great swap... lovely items sent & received... The tag you sent away is really cute... Well Done!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a fun swap. Lovely gifts both sent and received.

    ReplyDelete