Sunday, 11 September 2016

So Spoilt


I also got for my birthday this lovely bottle of Red Door and a tatts ticket from my Brother and his Fiance.


And from DD2 and her family i got a gold class ticket and they gave hubby one for fathers day,so we will be able to have a lovely night out together in style.


This is the beautiful cake that my Grand-daughter Elissa made for fathers day,it was so yummy,one of her favourite shows is Zumbo's Desserts i think i have spelt it right,lol.
 I hope your day is a good one.
Cheers Shez xx


14 comments:

  1. So many wonderful gifts!! That cake looks like the most delicious cake ever made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping the party going - - - I can't wait til I have my next big birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More beautiful gifts Shez. how lovely for you. And that cake ... Oh My!!! That is amazing, what a clever grandaughter. Have a lovely day Shez x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I hope your Tats is a winner. I love movie ticket gifts. That cake looked scrumptious x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! How beautiful! You certainly have been spoiled and you really deserve to be so. Mmmm, that cake looks rather naughty but nice LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your birthday just keeps going on and on!! Look at that cake! yummmmm.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely and thoughtful gifts. Are you still celebrating?

    ReplyDelete
  8. MORE birthday gifts? Well, in my family, we always had 'birthday week', so I guess it's all right! ;). That dessert looks like it's to die for! Is it as tasty as it looks? XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely gifts and the cake looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are indeed spoilt with some more lovely gifts. The cake looks so yummy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. More lovely goodies Shez!! That is an amazing cake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely gifts and such a yummy cake!

    ReplyDelete