Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Stitch in Spring- Part 3


I am still being spoilt for my birthday my lovely friends Karen and Christine gave me these wonderful gifts,isnt that bag gorgeous,i am feeling very blessed thankyou ladies .xx


I did do some shopping in the pop up shop by Gum Valley Patchwork ,i love Linda's designs and i bought this lovely pouch kit


I loved this pattern for a xmas table runner and i thought also instead of the mistletoe you could do stitcherys in the corners.


I love this glasses case kit i thought it is a good size to keep your pens and glue pens and refills in


This will be a fun one to make up as i have quite a few prim friends,i found the gum valley kits and patterns very reasonable to buy.


I also bought some wool felt which was on special to $4

I dont usually buy much but this was a new designer to me and i love Linda's patterns.

I hope your day is a good one.
cheers shez xx


10 comments:

  1. Lovely presents from Karen & Christine. Some fabulous goodies you've bought. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great projects! You need more to work on - LOL! Can't wait to see these made up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to be busy. Lovely patterns, kits etc and what a great win( last post). Love the saying... DD2 would love that one as she ain't a quitter either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love birthdays that go on forever! Great buys, too! Great deal on the felt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear that you are still celebrating.
    Lovely gifts and purchases. You will be busy with the needle and thread.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your gifts from the girls and lots of lovely purchases will keep you busy Shez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your friends are making sure you have plenty to do to keep busy! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful gifts and goodies. The glasses case kit is really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely gifties - your birthday is just not ending!! I love your new patterns and it's great to show another designer. I hadn't heard of them.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete