Wednesday, 5 October 2016

Anne's Beautiful Quilts


This is only a small showing of Anne's beautiful quilts,she is a very clever lady ,her work is so beautiful ,there was inspiration everywhere,lol i started to clean out my sewing room yesterday after seeing Anne's beautiful displays.


The colours in this Rosalie Quinlan one are beautiful.


Omg this one was amazing,crinoline ladies,just beautiful.


I fell in love with this one as well.


This was hanging on one of Anne's walls upstairs,stunning.


This also was hanging on a wall upstairs.


This little one was very cute .


This one was stunning.


Wow this was awesome,i really liked this one,lol,as i did all of them,you are a very clever lady Anne and thankyou so much for showing me some of your beautiful quilts,you can see why i had an amazing day with these two ladies,i was in sewing heaven.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.
cheers shez xx



15 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh! They are all amazing! Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. I don't think I could choose a favorite, they are all so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilts are all gorgeous. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Rosalie Quintana quilt. One very talented lady. Did you try to smuggle one of the quilts home in your bag? I would have.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome quilts! It is a wonder you wanted to return home LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne has made some stunning quilts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a lovely collection. Great to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Shez, it was like going to a quilt exhibition..... such beautiful quilts what a talented friend! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking how wonderful those quilts are!! They look like a LIFE TIME of work for me. It's an amazing collection.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness - it looks like you had an amazing time at Anne's - such beautiful quilts and a gorgeous sewing room!I hope your sewing mojo has returned after all the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fabulous assortment of quilts.... how lovey
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Shez,

    Oh my goodness just love the Crinoline Ladies quilt.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, my goodness! Moshe has that awesome sewing studio AND she makes all those gorgeous quilts? Amazing! XO

    ReplyDelete