Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Fig'n'berry stitching soiree-part 1

 I got to spend a lovely day with friends,right hand pic is Anne and Terri holding up some of the projects for the day
 There was so much inspiration
 lol i just want to make everything
 Isnt everything just beautiful
 Omg i just love these quilts
 Amazing and so beautiful
Top right is my friend Cheryl with Carol and  their flimsy's which were the Fig'n'berry BOM stitcherys,they were gorgeous.
And bottom left is Hazel with her lovely flimsy and bottom right is the lovely Melissa giving us some helpful hints.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.
cheers shez xx

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Shez, everything is so very pretty. Much to hard to choose a favourite, I am afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Cheryl to stop showing me all these gorgeous patterns & now you are. :) lol. So many i'd love to have. Just have to close my eyes & pretend i didn't see them. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your friends have such fun times. If I lived closer I'd join you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just lovely projects - don't you just want so much more time to do them all?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. It's official! I am drooling!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my giddy aunt, look at all that loveliness.........beats my mince pie baking day for the happiness factor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful display of patterns and quilts.... I would want to make them all too! Glad you had a lovely time! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos Shez - I want to do it all again this weekend lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely projects Shez and so much inspiration. A great way to share time with all your buddies.
    PS. Your sewing room make over looks great.

    ReplyDelete