Friday, 14 October 2016

Finished the tidy up in my Sewing room


This is how one side of my sewing room looked before i tackled giving it a good cleanout,and i was brutal,lol.


And this is how this side of the room looks now,i got rid of some much stuff and there is still heaps in there,makes me wonder how it all fitted in this room,lol.


And this was the other side of the room,pretty messy arent i,lol.



And this is how it looks now,i went through everything and now everything is all labelled and tidy in a fabric box or wooden drawer,if it was stuff that i hadnt looked at or used in the last couple of years,i turfed it,went through patterns also and also the folders that my mags patterns were in,anything i didnt think i would make got turfed as well.
I am so pleased that i have done this now and all i need to do is make some grey curtains for the room and its finished.
It took quite a few days to do ,and now the rest of the house is in a mess,lol,so why i am at it i am going to go through every room and give them a good cleanout.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.
cheers shez xx


23 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the tidy up , your room looks fantastic ! Love the shoe bag in the previous post too 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the tidy up , your room looks fantastic ! Love the shoe bag in the previous post too 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a difference.... I love all the boxes and bags...

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a make over!
    Must feel very satisfying to have organised your space so beautifully!
    Well done
    Now when can you come and do mine for me? Are you any good at evicting returning children?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shez...we are back from being away and no wifi! Boy your room looks fabulous....I am in awe that you are turfing out stuff you haven't or aren't going to use...I really need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most impressive!! It looks wonderful, Shez. A lot of work but very much worth it.
    But I do have one question - can you find anything??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shez you have done a fabulous job! Hope you can find where you have put everything!! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a transformation! The black and white adds to the crisp clean look. Are you coming to do my room next? Twice this week, I've come home with free bags of fabric. This has got to stop . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks amazing Shez ... I love your black. white & grey colour theme too. You have inspired me to do some clearing in mine :-) Might take me awhile tho !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done Shez, it looks amazing, I am with marina, could you come and do mine now please?? Hee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the header too, makes me smile when I think of Anne and Annie, such fun ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just absolutely love your sewing room Shez, black and white looks so clean and crisp, what a great clean up. PS, I love your header as well, always a laugh when you girls are around, just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love your new look/style room...way to go girlfriend!! Hope to have a reveal of mine soon. I can't wait to spend some quality time with you tomorrow :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your room looks great! That cleaning out and purging does spill over into other areas of the house. I felt like that too, but talked myself out of it after I cleaned out the closet of clothes to go to the homeless. That felt good, but it just took too much time away from my "important" work. LOL. At the time that was finding my Halloween decorations!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Shez - your sewing room looks wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did it! Great stick-to-it-iveness! Looks wonderful! XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well aren't you the posh one Shez... you've done a fab job on the room... oh-so stylish... now you can sew & smile!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your sewing room looks so good. Ok now it is my turn, when did you say you could come over. lol!
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow - that's impressive Shez!

    ReplyDelete