Saturday, 22 October 2016

FNSI and Friends


This is what i worked on for Friday night Sew In ,a cute Fig',n'berry xmas decoration.
 I am pleased to say that i got him finished,a big thankyou to Wendy for hosting FNSI,to see what the other ladies got up to go here.

I am so excited i have my good friends Barb and Anne coming to stay with me for a few days,i have lots of fun planned,we are going to go to the button shop in Bunniyong and spend a day in Maldon and we will fit in some stitching,lol.


We are also going to make some ginger bread men xmas cards


I have all the food ready ,i made spaghetti sauce,date loaf,pumpkin and coconut soup and Zucchini quiche,i also have lots of snacks for us,lol so plenty of time for fun ,with not having to worry about food.


And i also have a couple of goodie bags made up to surprise the girls,oh i cant wait are they here yet,lol.


I also would like to wish my special friend Sue a happy and wonderful 60th birthday,may all your wishes come true my friend xx

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.
cheers shez xx

14 comments:

  1. Another get-together? You Aussie ladies sure know how to enjoy yourselves! Sounds like you'll have lots and lots of fun! Love your sweet little ornament. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ornie. Have a fun, fabulous weekend. The food looks so yummy. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times Shez. How lovely of you to make up goodie bags for Barb and Anne. Yum for all that deliciousness too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to visit too! What a fun time you have planned and the food you have prepared looks delicious! That little ornament is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Ornie!
    How I wish I was coming to join in the fun weekend ..you are sew organised and I know you will all have a fun filled time together...

    ReplyDelete
  6. your ornie is great..... you girls are going to have a fantastic weekend I know... what lovely preparation you have don
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your xmas deco is so sweet ... sounds like an awesome time planned with good friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fabulous time...as if I need tell you that. LOL. Cute reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooohooo! You will all have such a fun time. HUgs all round please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh such a cute Christmas decoration, love the reindeer! Have a lovely weekend with your friends... are you from Ballarat? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet little ornament Shez ! Have fun with Barb and Anne, sounds to me like you have a fabulous time planned for them , enjoy .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty ornaments Shez! Have the most wonderful time with your friends.... you certainly have things well organised! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous little decorations!! And yummy food!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sure I will hear the laughter from here, thank you for the birthday wishes my friend! That Xmas ornament is beautiful, lots of food to keep you going there.

    ReplyDelete