Sunday, 23 October 2016

Lots of Fun


Yipee my friends Barb and Anne have arrived to spend at few days at my home.


After a cuppa and something to eat we headed off to Buninyong to Button Heaven,lol love those two heads looking around the corner.

 Omg have you ever seen so many buttons.


Hmm those that know Barb,should she be buying anymore wool? lol


We also checked out the second hand book shop there.

 Then we went to Gail's Emporium,oh my so many pretty things to look at.

 Love that xmas quilt

 I could live in this shop,i just love it all.


Lol Anne was deciding on whether to buy a new hat or not.
Hmm think the girls made some purchases and then we topped the day off with a visit to Spotlight


After tea we settled in for the night watching movies on Netflix,we had such a fun day .

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.
cheers shez xx

22 comments:

  1. You girls are so funny. Stay warm and enjoy your time together xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming for a visit next. You girls have way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun happening there with you 3. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Special memories times lassies glad you are having lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness what a perfect name for that shop Button Heaven,yes I would be in heaven for sure and those other shops looked so interesting too , lucky ladies ! Enjoy the rest of your visit 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness what a perfect name for that shop Button Heaven,yes I would be in heaven for sure and those other shops looked so interesting too , lucky ladies ! Enjoy the rest of your visit 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh brings back memories SHez. I can see the girls enjoyed themselves too...xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such fun with your friends! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many wonderful things to see in one day. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at all the those buttons! What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see you areahwving a great time together Shez. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!! So many buttons! I love the look on Anne's face. Hmmm more wool for Barb??? Really? I think she already has her own wool shop! I see some red and white ribbons in her hand. A nice day followed by relaxing couch and TV time...and sewing ofcourse. No pics of you though???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a fabulous time with your friends Shez! It sounded like the perfect day to me! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you had a great time and all those wonderful buttons! amazing, I would be there hours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Boy what a fun day you girls had

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea to get together for a few days. One is not enough anymore. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a fab day - oh that is my heaven, all those buttons! - have a great time together you lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great day spent with lovely friends....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun day!! Lucky you to have a sleep over with friends. I especially love the Santas decorating that wire tree.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete