Monday, 17 October 2016

Nickolas Bear


I managed to catch up with my friend Maria on Saturday and she had a bag of goodies for me for my birthday,and Nickolas Bear was in there.


How cute is he and Maria made him and Nickolas is all hand stitched,with leather paws and leather inside his ears and he has glass eyes.


Dont you just love his red nose,thankyou so much Maria for my gorgeous gifts and i will treasure Nickolas.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.
cheers shez xx



16 comments:

  1. He is adorable! And you're STILL celebrating your birthday. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nickolas is so cute 7adorable. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just beautiful, as is Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous bear...

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marvelous! I love birthdays and am glad to hear you are still celebrating yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bear, Maria is such a sweetie 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!!! All hand made!!! Maria is very talented and very generous. A beautiful gift for a beautiful gal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is really beautiful Shez - I love his red nose too. Your friend is a clever bear maker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous little bear Shez! What a lovely birthday gift! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely gift Shez, your bear is beautiful!! Clever and thoughtful Maria :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wasn't he just the most adorable bear Shez. Maria is so very generous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maria makes the most beautiful things. Her bear is one to be treasured for a very long time. I know you will.

    ReplyDelete
  13. MORE BIRTHDAY GIFTS1111 I told ja you were going to have a year long birthday!! I bet in March someone is going to come up with another gift they "forgot" to give you, lol.

    Nicolas is so dang cute! Don't you just love his buttons too!?!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete