Tuesday, 4 October 2016

OMG Sewing Room Heaven


Omg this is the most amazing sewing room i have ever seen,i couldnt believe my eyes ,i wanted to stay there forever,lol,that table in the top left hand side is a 3mt full length dining table so you can see how big this sewing room is.


Anne has a unique way of storing and displaying her sewing fabrics and bits and pieces


Boy i was like a little kid in a candy store there was so much to see and admire.


So many beautiful tins and suitcases all storing precious bits and pieces.


Anne had so many gorgeous quilts to show me (lol because i wanted to see them all),Anne even has a lovely comfy couch in there.


How awesome is how Anne has stored her knitting needles,in the lovely jug and Anne also likes clocks so she has some beautiful ones.


Everything was so nicely stored away ,love those old suitcases,Anne has a little tag hanging off the containers and cases so she knows whats in it.


Omg i was in sewing room heaven


Top right and bottom left some lovely cushions covers that Anne has made and what a lovely way to store your country garden threads in a salad bowl,doesnt it look fantastic.


Some lovely containers from the reject shop and the top right containers are for little plants,,but the fabric and ribbon looks fantastic in it,also some beautiful tins that Anne collects.


I didnt want to go home,i could've lived in this room,lol and played with all these gorgeous things for years,lol.


Top left is a pretty stitchery that Anne's sister Barb made for her,love the letter box and the green dish is a wash basin.

I was in awe of Anne's beautiful sewing room and her decorating skills,thankyou so much my lovely friends for such a wonderful day of fun and friendship.
And i didnt get lost in Werribee, Barb made sure that i got back onto the highway safely ,thankyou my friend .

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.
cheers shez xx


30 comments:

  1. Oh my Shez. What a fabulous room. My favourite thing would be the letter box of course.Anne has a real eye for decorating and creating... how clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Now that is a sewing room. Lot's of fabulousness in there to admire & see. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how lovely... definitely somewhere to play for ages. I thought it was a shop at first! All that shelving and storage. She is very clever at decorating and finding places.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing Anne's sewing space just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Definitely seeing room envy here! What a fantastic space. I could see myself curled up stitching on that sofa! Beautiful Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy moly! And so nice and neat! Even if I had that space, it wouldn't ever look like that! Did it make you want to go home and reconfigure your space? I want to, now that I've seen those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catching up on some blog reading. I thought that you had found a new shop!
    What a wonderful work space, a great environment to work in.
    So glad you didn't get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, that is incredible, so creative and we'll organized . My sewing space never looks that tidy! Thanks for the tour ,I may have to use some of her storage ideas 😉

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, that is incredible, so creative and we'll organized . My sewing space never looks that tidy! Thanks for the tour ,I may have to use some of her storage ideas 😉

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my!!!! Are you kidding? No one can have such a neat and tidy sewing room. You were dreaming and these photos are not real LOL. Imagine the dusting! Wow! It has taken my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow Shez ... I have a crink in my neck from peering so closely at all your lovely photos. LUcky Anne ... how wonderful to just sit in that gorgeous room & create to your hearts content. I dont think I would ever come out !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow,wow and wow. What a great place. If I had that much space it still wouldn't look that neat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great creative place. That sewing room is bigger than my apartment (I am not kidding!).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I keep missing your posts so Iam now following by email xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm with you Shez - OMG what a sewing room - very pretty indeed. I would be checking everything out and like you I would be taking heaps of photos. I loved checking out every photo - it has inspired me to tidy up my sewing room and maybe even decorate a little.. thanks for sharing..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh boy Shez, now I have severe sewing room envy!! That is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very apt heading Anne's sewing room is just gorgeous...so glad you had a great day visiting us in the wild west lol 😊

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! If Anne is taking in boarders I'd like to put in an application!
    What a gorgeous sewing space
    I have sewing room envy too especially as my little space has been taken over by no 1 son 😢

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! What a fabulous room! No wonder you enjoyed your visit!! What a lovely creative space! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm in awe of Anne's beautiful sewing room too and all the lovely things she has collected.

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMGosh, I would feel like I died and went to heaven!! I used to have an 18 x 20 sewing room...nothing like Ann's...but comfortable. Then I let my Grandson switch with me so he could have a bigger room. They never know the sacrifices we make for them!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anne room is so so pretty ...love it to bits....my dream sewing room .
    Well done

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow what an amazing room. I'd never get any sewing done

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an amazing beautiful space, I would certainly never want to leave either.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I never would have left that room!! Perhaps Anne could come over and decorate for me??

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my, you have hidden this little gem from us Anne, no wonder you didn't want to leave Shez! Stitching day there one day?

    ReplyDelete
  27. What an absolutely fabulous space! Love all Anne's knick knacks, definitely sewing room envy happening here.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks like a piece of paradise!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Shez,

    I was just thinking Anne would make a good business with sewing room makeovers. Thanks for sharing Anne's beautiful room.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete