Wednesday, 9 November 2016

Deck The Halls


I finally got another couple of patchwork blocks made for my Xmas quilt.


Hooray two rows finished now,just need to sew together.


All done.


These patchwork blocks are taking me out of my comfort zone,but i am slowly getting there.


This is a lovely pattern by Judy Newman called Deck the Halls.
I am using my Raspberry Parlour fabrics for this.

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.
cheers shez xx



18 comments:

  1. Looking good Shez. Love Raspberry Parlour. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Shez, love the stitchery on the blocks. Good luck with the quilting.

    Happy days.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be beautiful, looks like you are getting comfortable, fantastic work 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its looking gorgeous Shez - you are doing a great job there. I would be certainly taken out of my comfort zone too. Lovely fabrics you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your patchwork blocks are perfect! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is coming along nicely. I still haven't finished a Christmas quilt from about 3 years ago LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is going to be a beautiful little quilt! Might have to borrow Barb's copy lol....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this pattern/quilt Shez. might have to put this one on my list too. Look forward to seeing more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's looking wonderful Shez. I had better get a wriggle on

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is looking wonderful Shez, has to inspire you to keep going! The patch blocks are great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is looking wonderful. great work with both the embroidery blocks and the patchwork!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is going to be such a beautiful Christmas quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love that pattern! I may have to hunt it up and start something new... shock, horror! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely blocks.... it's going to look great
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete