Thursday, 24 November 2016

Hearts & Holly Mat


This was a kit from a Debbie Busby workshop,i am enjoying working with wool.

 This is a lovely candle mat and i can see me making this one again.

 I am on the home run here,these binding clips sure come in handy,lol.

Its all finished now and in the pressie box,its a lovely design by Debbie Busby of Wooden Spool Designs called hearts & Holly Mat.

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


14 comments:

  1. Love it! Working with wool is a lot of fun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pretty mat!! It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I am working on a set of wool coasters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Shez , a perfect candle mat !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo! Another Christmas project done. Looks great. How many is that now???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow looks wonderful in the wool, love it !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love it! You are so speedy my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. I'm sure it will be well received.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your candle mat looks great. It is lovely working with wool. Are you going to the workshop next year with Gail P and Bonnie S?

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats a very lovely christmas mat... I also love working with wool - it is very forgiving
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete