Sunday, 20 November 2016

New Book


I just bought this gorgeous book from Book Depository it was only $14.64,this i think is one of the best books i have bought ,i want to make everything in it.


These tea towels are very cute


 I cant wait to make this and there is a pattern for a gorgeous square one as well.


Some pot holders


And this is definately going on my list this quilt is amazing love those snowmen with their cute houses.
I am so happy with this book,i accidentally found this while ordering the grandies some books for xmas,lol. i might need to look for books for the grandies more often,lol .

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


20 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of surprise finds, I may just have to see if I can find it for myself for Christmas ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a wonderful book, Shez, loads of projects to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing this off Shez. I have the other one and when you provided the link ..... I couldn't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks just lovely Shez...great find! Hope your Sunday is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgous!! I see you are snowman crazy like me! I think i need to visit bookdepository..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun.... you are a temptress though Shez.... I love books of patterns..
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy stitching out of your lovely new book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure! "accidently found it" lol. I think I may just "need" to "accidently find it" too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What darling projects! You found a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely book and I am sure it will be quickly well used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet Book Depository has a rush on for that book now - it really does look like a good one! Happy Stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That book looks as though it was made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I NEED this book. gee thanks. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice. I wish i didn't see this post lol. As Sunny said I NEED this book. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks a beautiful book Shez! Have fun! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So how accidental was this purchase?? LOL Did you see it somewhere and decide to buy it or did you come across it on the web page?
    The projects to terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This does look great. Have you seen her other one - I think it is Redwork Twitterings.

    ReplyDelete