Friday, 18 November 2016

Snowmen


Lol i have been making edible snowmen,lol i made so much mess,i think the kids mightve done a better job than me,lol.


 Lol maybe we can call them scary snowmen,i have used aniseed rings and a flake bit for there hats,coloured tic tacs for the nose ,jelly snakes for their scarfs and M&M's for their buttons. and marshmallows for their body.


I bought some cute bags from Spotlight,i think they look better in the bags,lol.


 Lol hmm maybe not,i did have fun making them even though i was very messy with the melted chocolate,lol,well here is where i got my idea from .

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx

19 comments:

  1. What a great idea. They look pretty good Shez. Love those bags you put them in. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those are adorable Shez..... man I wish I lived close I would have come to play making those too!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Shez I think they look GREAT packaged in those bags. What a lovely gift ... funny as I have been sitting making fabric Snowmen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute snowmen. Love your little village too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh they are too cute and I am sure they will taste yummy too 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I might make some with my nieces and nephew next month :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Snowmen. My grannies would like to make them....

    Thank you for my hug and right back to you. 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! making stuff like that is always so time consuming and messy. But fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever are you! I think your grandies are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Shez... I'd eat them all before they eat the recipients...lol
    Seriously... what a FuN project... and I bet YummO too...xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so so cute! I would have eaten a few before giving any away too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have done well shez look great I think I would have eaten tHe ingredients and not made any

    ReplyDelete
  13. As a frosty lover. I think they look delicious and cute x

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are so cute!!! And look soooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute. You have more patience than me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They lok great Shez and the kids will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH WHAT FUN!!! The grandies will love them, that's for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete