Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Stitcher's Keeper


I decided to make  a pouch to hold a xmas present ,i used these 2 lovely fabrics given to me by my lovely friend Michelle


 I did some quilting and i am really pleased with how it turned out and it was a quick easy project to make up


This is a lovely pattern by Fee of Designs by Fee and is called Stitchers Keeper,Fee has some cute stitcherys in the pattern but because this is a xmas pouch i decided to use a xmas design ,i found a lovely stitchery by Fig'n'berry and used Lisa's design for it,i think its rather cute.


 I also decided to put another Prairie Point on this xmas decoration and i also took the little red bells off,i think it looks a lot better now.

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


15 comments:

  1. Love the pouch. An excellent idea. hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little pouch Shez...Prairie Points are just so nice! They just give a nice finish I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely little pouch Shez and I'm glad you are happier with your decoration - though I thought it was sweet all along...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pouch turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Christmas pouch.. I have several of them made by diff end blogging friends and use them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours in the pouch are beautiful, and the decoration is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pouch. Love the angel stitchery too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work with the pouch. Cute fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THat Christmas themed one is so cute and pretty. LOve the others you have shown too. Another gorgeous Shez project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice...two presents in one. I like that idea!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your header is full of Christmas elves - so fun! Wonderful pouch Shez, and I like the way you added prairie points to your Christmas decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Shez....why did I not think to get into that pressie box when I visited! Drat!

    ReplyDelete