Saturday, 12 November 2016

Visiting the Art Gallery

 After Gail's Patchwork i took Michelle and Gary to the Art Gallery of Ballarat,Michelle so wanted to see the Archibald Prize 2016,check out the amazing sculpture of sewing machines.

 Inside the paintings were awesome,some so real you would think they were photo's.

 This painting was amazing and was the one i voted for,there were animals and insects hidden in this pic everywhere.


 And a little bit more shopping was done,it was so much fun seeing my town through the eyes of tourists.


 Then we had a late lunch at Beechworth bakery,thankyou Michelle and Gary ,i had the best time with you guys and to say that i am missing you is an understatement my friend,maybe i can persuade you and Gary to move down here,lol,i will buy you the thermal underwear so you wont notice the cold,lol.
Safe Travels my friends.

  Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.
cheers shez xx


11 comments:

  1. Oh wow those paintings are so awesome Shez....That animal One Is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your friends really have so much fun! Too bad for me that I don't live closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another friends day out enjoyed by all. Michelle just missed that tornedo in Mildura! Lovely pics. Glad you had such a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree its fun seeing where you live through the eyes of visitors. The Archibald is such an interesting exhibition to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great exhibition to see, Shez... and even better with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful gallery! Another lovely visit! Have a nice weekend! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this post. I long for missed friends that have since passed. My friend Phyllis and I used to send a day like this. I enjoyed pictures of the exhibit.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lovely time Shez, how cool that you were able to spend the time with Michelle and Gary. That gallery looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful exhibition to visit...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way Ballarat gets so many great art displays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! It was a great experience. So happy I got to see it and share the day with you xx

    ReplyDelete