Saturday, 10 December 2016

A visit with Lyn

 I have been away for a few days staying at my DD2's place,baby sitting my gorgeous grandies.

 I had a free day on Thursday so i got a chance to visit my good friends Lyn and Sue.
I went to Lyn's first and had a wonderful time with her,she has been unwell and it will take a few months for her to recover.
Top pic is Lyn with her lovely convict quilt,i hope that's the right name for it Lyn and top right is Lyn's gorgeous splendid sampler
bottom left is Lyn's new xmas hanging and bottom right are some gorgeous snowmen,they were very cute.

 Top left and right pics is Lyn's beautiful girls day out quilt and bottom left i am getting better at taking selfie pics,lol,bottom right Lyn had the table all decorated for our lunch,the table setting looked fantastic and we had a lovely lunch.


I was amazed with Lyn's display of the old singer machines

It was a lovely collection,thankyou Lyn for a wonderful day and late in the afternoon i headed off to Sue's,it was a big day but i had so much fun with my friends.

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


14 comments:

  1. So so so so jealous - how I'd love to visit with both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous quilts of Lyn's .... I especially like her version of Splendid Sampler since I am doing one aswell- love her colours.... Great selfie!!!
    Have a lovely weekend...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any day spent with friends is a good day. Lyn has some beautiful quilts - I love what she has done with her splendid sampler. I can relate to the selfie-thing - it takes a lot of practice and giggles to get it right..lol have a great day Shez..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyn's quilts are wonderful. Love her collection of sewing machines. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely family and friends you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely day spent with a lovely lady. Love her quilts and santa chaiir covers.
    Nice post Shez...xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous quilts! Thanks for sharing. Love the frosties and the sewing machines...wow! Lovely day out xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you have had a good time. How beautiful are Lyn's quilts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another totally wonderful outing for you Dear Shezzie.....have fun with those grandies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. From my heart I thank you Shez.....a grand day...I have never felt so spoilt for a long long time....thank you Fat 1/4 girls...you are the best

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great visit Shez...Lyn looks very productive, such beautiful quilts. And I saw your visit to Sue's - a good day all round I'd say! Your grandies are growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. always wonderful to catch up with friends..........

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely to be able to spend time with both family and friends. Thanks for sharing all the beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lyn does such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete