Friday, 23 December 2016

Day 10 of FHFS 12 days of Xmas swap


Wow day 10 of our FHFS 12 days of xmas saw me opening this gorgeous parcel from Michelle,2 beautiful tea towels and some xmas serviettes and some mini M&M's,thankyou so much Michelle for these lovely goodies.


I also received this very cute gingerbread man from my lovely friend Ondrea,thankyou Ondrea its on the xmas tree already.


I received these lovely gifts from Teresa,Helen and Sandi,thankyou so much my friends,they are also on the xmas tree,except for the key ring,lol.


And how special is this ,my good friend Sue had a book about my quilt made for me for xmas,what an awesome gift,thankyou so very much Sue and she had also popped in some xmas fabric.


This is amazingly awesome,thankyou so much my gorgeous friend,you have blown me away.

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx

12 comments:

  1. So many beautiful gifts! The half eaten ginger bread decoration is so cute and funny! How special to make a book of your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous gifts. Wow that was lovely of Sue to get a book made about your birthday quilt, very special. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very thoughtful and special gifts. They just get better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts, and love the book! That quilt is the gift that keeps on giving! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gifts! I love the book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gifts from Michelle and Ondrea, love the bitten ginger bread man!! So good to hear you like the book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all set for your meal on the big day with Michelle's gifts.
    And the book is a wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is all sooo beautiful Shez. I think that book about your quilt is such a wonderful idea ... just perfect to sit & read & look back on it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely things. The book is a great idea. You must be surrounded with bloggy friend love at the moment hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always stay so busy, Shez, and these are lovely gifts you received. I love your Christmas sidebar too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The beautiful gifts from Michelle continue to arrive, a fabulous swap. What a gorgeous gift from Sue, the book looks like a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. PS Love your new ornies too :-)

    ReplyDelete