Saturday, 24 December 2016

Day 11 -Xmas Eve for FHFS 12 days of xmas


Wow how cute does this box look.


lol inside i found this note


Wow such an amazing box of goodies,thankyou so much Michelle ,i love my box of goodies and Santa is right i do need a nice cuppa and a piece of shortbread.


Now this lovely pile of goodies is from my lovely buddy Chez,they are wrapped up so pretty.


How cute is this sewing bag,i love it Chez.


And it was full of all these wonderful goodies


I love my new sewing tidy what a great idea Chez.


And lucky me got another 2 of Chez's teatowels,i love these and hubby will help me eat the shortbread.


Thankyou so much Chez for all my wonderful gifts,you have made xmas that much more special for me,looking forward to seeing you soon my friend.

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gifts. You are getting spoilt Shez. :). lol. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like Christmas everyday! Such beautiful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your cuppa and I will have one with you. Beautiful gifts from Chez xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful Shez! Wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It certainly is a special time of year Shez.
    Love the "cuppa" gift from Michelle...
    And I'm happy you liked my selection too. xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful assortment of gifts. Just sit down and enjoy. Merry Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gifts and such a thoughtful Santa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! So many more lovely gifts. Looove that reindeer box.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! I see the last few posts you have received sew amny wonderful gifts Shez.... Enjoy !!!!

    Wishing your family and you a wonderful Christmas Day....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so many beautiful gifts :) Merry Xmas and a happy and safe New Year to you and your family shez. Looking forward to catching up in the new year.xx

    ReplyDelete