Friday, 16 December 2016

Day 3 of FHFS 12 days of Xmas


Day 3 of FHFS's 12 days of xmas and i received more gorgeous gifts from Michelle,what a wonderful parcel,thankyou so much Michelle.


I received some more gorgeous yo yo's for my metal xmas tree from Lyn and now i have added some feathered birds that i got from the xmas shop in Maldon,just need to make a shabby chic xmas hanging to go behind,thankyou Lyn my tree looks amazing.


I have also finished my stitchery and i hope to get it together over the next few days,it is going to be a wall hanging.


Hubby and i will be spending the weekend in Hamilton for my DD1's FIL 70th birthday ,its always a fun get together with the family,really looking forward to it.


Dont for to signup with Wendy tonight for Friday night sew in.
Hope your day is a good one.
cheers shez xx

10 comments:

  1. Very nice swap goodies Shez my friend, your metal tree looks really pretty, love the stitchery. Enjoy the birthday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty yoyos on that gorgeous tree! Cute stitchery too. Enjoy the party xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. More lovely goodies!! Love the caddy pattern.
    You have been busy with all sorts. Great work on the stitchery.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gifts are lovely, lucky you! Gorgeous stitchery piece. Have a fun weekend Shez!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your new look....amazing gifts....very cute stitchery....HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOvely gifts. Tha little tree is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the wall hanging stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More beautiful gifts Shez and I really love how your metal tree is taking shape! Lovely stitching too! Have a lovely weekend! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. More lovely gifts from Michelle - such fun swap. And love this stitchery

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many wonderful treats!! I hope you're having a wonderful time in Hamilton.

    ReplyDelete