Tuesday, 20 December 2016

Day 7 of FHFS 12 days of Xmas Swap

Good morning Rell hope you have a wonderful day my friend xx


Omg how gorgeous is this,i love love love this Michelle,thankyou so much my friend for Day 7 of our FHFS 12 days of xmas swap.

I made this xmas decoration for my friend Ondrea who loves purple and to be honest i quite like it,hmm might think next year of putting purple and silver together for my xmas decorating.


I love how my DD2 reads a xmas story to the grandies every night in Dec,she has them wrapped under the xmas tree and one of the grandies will pick one and unwrap it and either my DD or SIL will read them the story before they go to bed, i might even be partial to listening to the odd xmas story here and there as well,lol.

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx

12 comments:

  1. How lovely to read a story every night! Once when a friend was reading a story to JoJo we got hooked in as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the decoration. Maybe i should do some in purple too. :). Cool gift from Michelle. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like your jingling parcel lol! The ornament is beautiful! Such a precious gift your DD is giving her children and what special memories made for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Day 7 gift, what a great idea.
    Lovely little purple decoration.
    Beautiful family picture, sharing time together. What a wonderful family tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time you are all having with the swap! Purple and silver are a great combination. Love the "joy" decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swap looks like so much fun! Makes me smile seeing the pic of your DD reading to the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great tradition that your daughter has with the children. I loooove my purple orni and I must take a pic for my blog. Mum saw it the other day and commented on it. Purple and silver go well together. Renae has that colour scheme at Christmas. Lovely gifts again. So much Christams joy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All is gorgeous Shez ... loving everything Michelle has gifted you. I think that tradition of reading a new story each night in the leadup to christmas is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely Christmas tradition. Love the purple deco.... but love my butterfly too sooooo much.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ornie is gorgeous Shez. Purple and silver would be sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I love your JoY decoration. It'll make you smile every time you see it. The decoration you made is so pretty in purple, it reminds me of lavender flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your JOY decoration is rather lovely . I do like that idea and may have to copy it in some form!
    Love the idea of the Christmas stories, especially having them wrapped under the tree.

    ReplyDelete