Thursday, 22 December 2016

Day9 of FHFS 12 days of Xmas


Day 9 in our FHFS 12 days of xmas ,i received a gorgeous mt of xmas fabric and the cutest glitter reindeer,thankyou so much Michelle for my gorgeous gifts.


I shouted myself for xmas a order from the fat quarter shop ,i just love this xmas layer cake.


And i also ordered some of Lynette Anderson fabrics and now i will be able to start on making some of those decorations that where in the mag.


And i couldnt resist some more xmas fabrics.


lol and i decided to grab these ones as well,i will be set up for next year with xmas fabrics,lol i can make a start for next year straight after xmas.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


9 comments:

  1. Love those Xmas fabrics. :). Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your swap gifts each day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your Xmas fabrics including the one from Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why not! I think it is a great idea to buy Christmas fabric and start preparing for next Christmas. I think I shall need to do it this year so I don't fall behind. LOve the selection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What yummy fabrics Shez. You are going to be very busy next year lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fabrics Shez! I have a house full of people now so may not get to the computer much but wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great fabrics! I'm sure you'll have them made up into new things before long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gifts Shez and great collection of Christmas fabric. Looking forward to your progress making things with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great collection of fabrics to add to your stash!!

    ReplyDelete