Tuesday, 6 December 2016

I Love Xmas

 I received these beautiful xmas decorations from my lovely friend Lyn,she knew i was looking for some decorations for my metal xmas tree,these are gorgeous and the pics dont do them justice,they are made with pretty fabric,lace,bells and buttons,thankyou so very much Lyn i love them.

 Some more pics of our blog get together,top left Annie and Wendy working away,top right Annie took a funny pic of Anne on her camera and she was quite pleased with herself lol.
Bottom Left little Annie loved Marg's Bear and bottom right Marg with her Fig'n'berry flimsy.


 We had our family xmas get together on Sunday ,a week early as my brother had a bowls match on and my kris kingle was my sister Sandra and she bought me this gorgeous santa from the Maldon Xmas shop, i think he is gorsgeous.


And he looks right at home with my other santa's


I had a visit to the Xmas shop as well and this cute elf followed me home,lol,isnt he cute in the pink.


I also went to the Village Quilter's in Maldon and bought a couple of Reproduction fabrics.
We had a lovely family get together in Maldon.

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


20 comments:

  1. I love Christmas too Shez! Looks like you are all ready for it! Beautiful decorations and lots of celebrations! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun Shez....and loving your Pink Elf....how cute he followed you home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly know how to celebrate Christmas with fun times and fun decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new woodland Santa is gorgeous Shez & I adore that little elf & am so pleased he followed you home my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't Christmas such a special time? I love your beautiful decorations - what a Christmas Wonderland your place must be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your decorations. Just wonderful. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your post Shez.....love the elf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your santas, what a great idea for Yoyos . Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful reproduction fabrics! From reading your blog for months, I could tell that you love Christmas! Such nice decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful Santa!! I love your collection. And the ornaments are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. party month and I love your new santa and those just perfect decorations for your tree - they are so pretty in pastels...
    Hguz

    ReplyDelete
  12. The ornaments for your metal tree are just so pretty Shez... love the pink Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous decorations on the tree. Love your new elf and Santa - they seem right at home in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your Santa and elf are such cute characters and look very much at home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like the Muldon visit was very productive.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this post. I have to admit that I have never seen a Christmas Tree like your metal one but I sure LOVE it. The ornaments are perfect for it. Looks like you had a great get together.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your beautiful decorating....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. He is a cute elf and your Santa looks right at home with his mates

    ReplyDelete
  19. What pretty decorations from Lyn and just love that bear.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your decorations are looking lovely. And it looks like a great get together.

    ReplyDelete