Friday, 30 December 2016

My Xmas Decorating


Thought i would take pics of my Xmas decorating before i start packing it away.


Lots of knicky knacky corners,lol


Love this new lamp that i bought this year at Aldi's.


Love my new cheeky elf




Lol this is how i display my xmas cards and i got to use my new Snowman runner.



My new santa given to me by my sister.


This younger grandies had so much fun with this and i will add some more pieces in next year


Many hours went into making this Wreath,so pleased the Tuesday girls kept me going with this one.


The older grandies decorated the xmas tree this year ,its full of beautiful decorations made by my friends

 And i even had a bit of xmas in my bedroom.
Well its all packed away now for next year and i hope i will have some more things made for xmas for myself next year,well thats the plan anyway,lol.

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx

17 comments:

  1. Everything is so beautiful! I'm lucky if I get the trees up and a few quilts unpacked to throw on the back of furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Shez
    Happy New Year to you and yours
    Hope 2017 will be kind to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing. Love all the different colours used to celebrate Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Shez. Love all the decorations especially the metal tree in the corner & the lamp from Aldi. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your home looked just gorgeous for Christmas...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful decorations, your home looked so festive . Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your decorating was beautiful! You are on the ball...all packed away already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful decorations, love the also lamp !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of beautiful thjngs for Christmas decoration there Shez.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous decorations at your place. I don't think I would have the room for it here LOL. I am thinking of packing all mine up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely collection of decorations you have. Isn't it wonderful that they have meaning and aren't all just store bought. I found our house seemed rather bare once they were all packed away. Is it the same for you?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very festive. Very organised!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looked lovely Shez! We will pack ours away on 6 Jan, which is Maddie's birthday....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your enthusiasm! Your house looked great for Christmas! XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done, Shez. It does look lovely. What a shame to pack it away!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved seeing your gorgeous xmas decorating

    ReplyDelete