Monday, 5 December 2016

Soveign Hill


The grandies had so much fun at the Soveign Hill Xmas shopping night,Dempsey favourite thing was panning for gold.

  

They got to see Santa and little murphy was right at home with him,lol


They had fun looking at the old building and seeing what they used for furniture.


Little Murphy's favourite thing was seeing the animals.


They did have fun buying boiled lollies in the lolly shop.
We had a wonderful time and they have already asked if they can go again next year,lol.Love my grandies,such special little people.


 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx

9 comments:

  1. Aren't they the cutest! It must be awesome being able to spend such a great time with your dear grandies. I don't think I have been to SH since I was about 20 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the grandkids had a great time Sh is in my too do list have not been for such a long time

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time you all had!! I love seeing all your photos of Sovereign Hill, and your grandies happy faces. I wonder what boiled lollies they pick. My favourites were lemon drops, raspberry drops and the peanut brittle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just look at those smiles...xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What a fun place to be for Christmas activities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you all had a very special time! Have a lovely week! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like they had a great time! I did have to look up boiled lollies though....

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a special day for them....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete