Thursday, 8 December 2016

The Elephant Patch


My friend Jo has a lovely little shop called the Elephant Patch at 199 Victoria St Ballarat East.


Jo is very clever in all sorts of craft and works with various mediums ,she had just had an exhibition so we saw some beautiful pieces.


Oh my these rabbits were gorgeous and i know my friend Lyn will want to come and see this shop when she is next in Ballarat


This cushion was so cute and the birds,berries and leaves were in wool,Anne bought this pattern and kit,cant wait to see it made up.


Jo's elephants are devine with many having beautiful beads sewn on them,Jo also has the full range of cottage garden threads and lots of other brands of thread including beautiful silk ones,the girls loved this shop so much and they all came away with a bag of goodies.


I love this card that mum made for me it is so sparkly,it glitters like a diamond.


Mum likes making funny cards and this is the one that she made for my hubby,he is santa and thats me sitting on his knee, the family all love seeing the different ones that mum makes each year.

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing us this beautiful shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh that shop has some lovely goodies.... so pretty. I love the cards your mum made, your special one is just priceless...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting shop with some unique craft items . Love the card your mom made , so creative 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LiKe your Mum...
    Ho Ho Ho xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I love your mum's card. She is a clever lady. Looks like a wonderful shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear! Now I definitely have to come back!! What a beautiful place. Love your Mum's cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous shop! Love the rabbits. They are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful little shop! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely shop. I will have to try and get there one day.
    You girls have fun on your outings.
    Love the card with your faces - very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool shop!! OMGOsh the card is so unique and creative. What a treasure...a gift in itself.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jo's shop was amazing! Gotta love a quirky mix of things....

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is one shop I have not had a chance to visit so thanks for sharing the photos. I will get there one day.

    ReplyDelete