Thursday, 5 January 2017

A Busy Week


 Hubby and i met up with family at Lake Bolac last Friday for my cousin's wife's 60th birthday


It was fun catching up with family that we hadnt seen in awhile.


Then New Year;s eve we went out for tea with my brother and his Fiance then saw the new year in together watching some movies on Netflix.
Tuesday i was in Bannockburn visiting our DD2 and her family and Wednesday i am off to see my friend Lyn and today i am bringing mum back from Portarlington where she has been staying with my younger sister,its been good but busy so i am looking forward to some quiet time at home and hopefully catch up with some sewing.

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx



10 comments:

  1. Its a nice way to start off 2017... lots of family memory pics...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family time for you and hubbly. I do like that quote!! Although Ias I already lost my mind I would spening my time in the forest finding my soul!! That would be nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely catchups Shez. Enjoy your visiting today xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also nice to catch up with family and friends...
    Love the Christmas stitchery mini in previous post Shez....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like lots of family fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always great to have catchups 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a busy but happy week for you Shez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's what this time of year is for - lovely when it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you sure get around!! I love that for you. My husband suffers from RA and has since '76. We are pretty much tethered to the house as I can't convince him to use a wheel chair. But that's OK. I'd rather be tethered than without him. I love seeing all the places you are able to go. (can't get him to watch Netfix either, lol) He is glued to the Westerns channel, lol.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great time. But not as quiet as we think it is going to be. But lots of socializing is good fun!

    ReplyDelete