Saturday, 21 January 2017

Blushing Birds Runner & FNSI


I am really enjoying making my version of Michelle Ridgway  of Rag Tag Stitchin Blushing Birds runner


I needed a gift in a hurry and i am so glad i choose this pattern to make the little stitchery's are so cute and quick to stitch.


I have it all marked out now for quilting,guess what i did i used my friction pen marked it all out and then started ironing it,omg what a dill i am ,all those lines just disappeared,lol,so back to marking it all out again and this time i went no where near that iron,lol.


How cute are these stitchery's thankyou Michelle for a beaut pattern and i will have this gift made in plenty of time now.


I have used tilda fabric and country threads 1204 called Murray Pine

Thankyou Wendy for hosting FNSI and to see what the other ladies got up to go here


 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


17 comments:

  1. It is lovely Shez - and how nice does the design look in two totally different colourways!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your version of the runner - such pretty colours.....
    At least you didn't iron the water soluble blue as that sets when you iron it!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO that is particularly lovely. Hahaha, . You ironed the frixion pen markings!! Hehehe, I have done that myself. Went to use my black one the other day only to find that it had run out. Do you think I can find another one? NO! Shall look in my patchwork shop now instead of the supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work, Shez. The fabrics and threads are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, i just love it when a stitchery goes into the quilt! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been so busy Shez girl. Making lots of beautiful projects. Just been back checking on all of your blogs. So busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty table runner Shez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice.... such a cute pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty table runner! So soft and romantic looking, and the stitchery is so sweet. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful. LOVE the birds too!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely project Shez, I have ironed away the frixon pen before today too!! Something we all do once I think.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your table runner is beautiful Shez and makes the perfect gift! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The fabric and thread are great together.

    ReplyDelete