Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Fruit Salad


I got another lovely pear made,its fun making them in different fabrics.


When i had another look at the pattern i realised that there were other patterns for apples,strawberries and tomotoes as well,so i had a go at making an apple.


Lol a fruit salad set ,all wrapped ready for gifting.


I got a little bit more work done on my hexie project.


 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Shez. Your hexie project is looking good. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I always did think you were a little fruity~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those hexies! The red and white apple and pear look so lovely. HOw are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make those fruits so beautifully. Lovely fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just loving your pears and apples! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny Shez, I have your hexie fabrics but mine are in Dresden plates for a Christmas quilt. Will bring them on Sat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stripe and spot fabric together. That works really well.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so impressed with all the fruit you have been doing... they are beautiful
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hexie project looks fun! Nice fabrics

    ReplyDelete