Friday, 20 January 2017

Jingle Bunny & Tilda


I have had so much fun making up Ric Rac's Jingle Bunny


A lovely quick pattern to make as a gift for a baby.


I have also put a bell inside the bunny,this gift is now wrapped and ready for giving.



 I also bought this book from Book Depository,after seeing pics that my cousin Judith had shpwn me of the cute clothes she had made for her tilda doll.


I thought this would be a lovely gift for my youngest GD.

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


12 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift for a baby, Shez. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always finding the sweetest projects. Love those rabbits and they still make me think of Easter, hot cross buns and lots of chocolate eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunny Shez, that will make a wonderful present. That book looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect little gift! I just saw this on FB, too, and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little bunny! Love it. That little doll looks rather sweet but it would be beyond my sewing capability. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great gift, this one is just perfect for a new born :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bunny is sweet. perfect gift yet again. And i do love the Tilda books!

    ReplyDelete