Thursday, 9 February 2017

Arrhh a Day at Home


I have been getting alot of stitching done and have just finished this Cinderberry one.


And i have also started on a jewellery wrap for my DD1's birthday coming up soon,this is a lovely pattern by Lisa Cox


I have had this box for awhile and decided to make them up ,so now we have a healthy snack ready.


I also made up this Broccoli Apple salad to go with crumbed blue grenadier,its a recipe i got off FB.


This was very yummy and even hubby liked it,a quick easy one to make and very good for you as well,i did steam the broccoli for a few minutes as hubby and i arent into raw veggies

 Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx



16 comments:

  1. What a cute little stitchery. And thank you for the recipe. I think I could get the man to eat that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy stitching and yummy treats 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is just beautiful. I spy some beautiful pin cushions my dear.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shez
    I make that dressing all the time and now I'm going to try the salad. Right up my alley! I am crazy about that embroidery and am going to search the net for more.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stitchery and lovely colorful fabrics - almost lost a mouthful of coffee on the frozen windows, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Shez, just catching up on your posts - you have been busy my friend. I love all your creations & your recipes & cooking look so yummy. Thanks for the laugh at the end - just what I needed !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOve that stitchery. So sweet! Looks like you are looking after yourself eating healthily. Those balls look yummy. Too hot to sew here again. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stitchery looks lovely Shez, lots of healthy eating happening at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stitching and some yummy food there. Glad you got a wee bit of relaxation xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sewing and food, my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stitching Shez and your recipes look very tempting too! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a sweet stitchery and lovely piecing... you get your corners perfect. lovely recipe too...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely stitchery and I hope you get the jewellery wrap make in time for DDs birthday. Like the idea of the salad.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Shez - the salad recipe sounds delicious - and your stitchery is extra yummy! Those Cinderberry designs are very cute. Thanks for the giggle!!

    ReplyDelete