Thursday, 23 March 2017

A Bit of Shopping


At Libby Richardson's workshop i bought this lovely bag pattern by Natalie Bird of The Birdhouse ,she had one on display and it was a great size to take to workshops or sewing days.


And i couldnt resist these 2 patterns of Libby's,she had the quilt there which was so cute,well then i had to buy the matching table runner,lol.


I bought some lovely tilda fabric from Marilyn of the Treehouse,1/2 mt for $7 ,i couldnt help myself,lol.


I also bought 3 new cottage garden threads


And i was lucky enough to win this sewing tidy,pretty cute hey,in one of the many raffles.


And my gorgeous friend Barb bought me a VHS cover so i can make Katie Dawson's project,as i had heaps and threw them out when i cleaned up the sewing room a few months back,Barb said this cover reminded her of me,how cheeky is she,lol.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx



16 comments:

  1. Love the bag and the fabrics with matching threads, sounds like a great day with lots of lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to do some shopping....those threads are always lovely. Can't wait to see what happens to the video cover?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many pretties. I'm coming to your house to steal that little bag. I'm totally in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if you llook closely I'm standing right next to you on the cover being just as goofy lol.....loved catching up with you in person ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shopping Shez. The vhs sewing case has me intrigued. I no longer have any of those hanging around. :( Can't wait to see what your sewing case. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Shez, love the new patterns. Your Tilda fabric - I have just recently bought myself some of those prints. Love them. Gosh yours were cheaper than mine tho :-) I look forward to seeing your project made with the DVD cover. Have a lovely day Shez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have picked up some beautiful patterns, fabrics and notions Shez! Can't wait to see what you make with them all! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great purchases and lucky you to win that tote!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you got some great patterns and fabric to play with..... I'm wondering which one is you and which one is Barb???
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, what lovely shopping you have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you had lots of fun shopping and found some great patterns . I just love the little tag , adorable. Those cottage threads are gorgeous , we don't have those here , sad face .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that runner....such lovely projects to choose from x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovley patterns and fabric Shez, looking forward to seeing what you make with the dvd case.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow you did get a few bits and pieces... that's a good girl....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely purchases. It is hard to resist when everything is so tempting. And why shouldn't we anyway!

    ReplyDelete