Saturday, 4 March 2017

FNWF


I sewed my binding down last night for Friday night with Friends,abig thankyou to my buddy Chez for hosting and to see what the other ladies got up to go here.


I had fun trying out my different santa's on the finished runner.

i

I must admit this project took me out of my comfort zone,but i am so pleased i kept going with it.


My hexies are pretty rough but its the first time i have tackled something like this,so i am pretty pleased with it.


I love this Riley Blake fabrics called Postcards for Santa and this lovely pattern is designed by Leanne Knell of Petal & Patches and is called Stars In the Woods.


Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx



19 comments:

  1. Very special Shez...love the design of this one and todays quote....so true xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW... I think you did a fabulous job on this gorgeous table runner. LoVe it Shez... xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worth the perseverance. It has turned out beautifully. I love the way the different accessories bring out the different colours. You will be able to rotate throughout the festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous Shez. Love the quote. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stitcheries. You are ready for Christmas all year long aren’t you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great. Love it with all your Xmas decorations

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect runner for your lovely decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is such a sweet Xmas table runner. I love both the fabric you chose and the stitched design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!!!!!!! I absolutely looooooove your table runner. I think I shall go take a peek at the design now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant runner - the stripe all around is perfect. The first time you showed your hexes I thought they were three dimensional.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous finish. I don't see anything rough in your work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH I love it Shez and my favorite Santa is the second one....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!! Well done on the finish Shez, it looks great with all the Santas on it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that really is a very pretty runner... well done with challenging yourself too.... Perhaps a long term EPP quilt will happen??????
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. The table runner is beautifil Shez and the stars look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful runner Shez! Beautiful design and lovely fabric! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous!! And it looks great with all your Santas. Nice work indeed.

    ReplyDelete