Friday, 17 March 2017

So Excited

 Boy oh Boy i was so excited that Dawn arranged a special bus trip on the saturday for our weekend of LGS and this was on my bucket list,i really didnt think i would get there ever,it was to Maggie Beer's Farm and restaurant
.
 And boy how lucky was i that i got chosen to help young Bianca cook,lol,well i thought i was the ants pants,lol.


The ladies could see what i was doing on the large screen,i felt very important.

 I couldnt wipe the smile off my face,this kitchen is the exact replica of Maggie's kitchen at home.

 A lovely large painting of Maggie and Simon,a big thankyou to my buddy Chez for taking pics for me,what lovely memories,i will never forget this experience,lol,doesnt take much to make me happy,lol.


Pictures of the lake outside of the restaurant,lots of lovely ducks swimming around.

 Chez and i might've made a purchase or two,lol.
It was the highlight of my 5 days apart from catching up with my friends.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx



11 comments:

  1. Glad you got to go Shez & that you had a wonderful time. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful... but of course we do think you are the bees knees anyway... but now you have cooked in Maggie's kitchen you are even more amazing. I love her Vino Cotta -
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a very exciting opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow!!!! That is amazing! I must say you look the part, maybe you should start your own show, lol! Or youtube channel :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your face and smile says it all. Wonderful to experience something on your bucket list. Lovely photos....hope you got to taste your hard work x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome Ms Celebrity! Is that the kitchen they use for The Cook and the Chef?

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much fun you girls had..... great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How much fun is that to be chosen to help cook . I hope you cooked something delicious lol . Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful to tick something off your bucket list Shez.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting Shez! Christine x

    ReplyDelete