Friday, 24 March 2017

Twinkling Tree Ornaments


This is a lovely pattern by Lisa Cantlay of Fig'n'berry designs  and is called Twinkling Tree ornaments,i managed to get 2 stitched


I got all the bits and pieces ready to stitch them together


I got the inner circle of beads stitched on ,now to do the outside row.


I used reproduction fabric instead of xmas fabric for a change,i am linking up with Narelle for 1 xmas item a month to see what everyone else has made go here,thankyou Narelle


I only got 1 stitched up last night,i was spending too much time on the ipad,time wasting,lol.
Hope to get the other one stitched tonight.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx



19 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas project...cute stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your decorations. So cute. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great in different colours.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Those beads do add the extra Twinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stitching and finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those will be really elegant decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it in vintage fabric! haha at the iPad - too easy to waste time there. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely ornaments Shez! I know that feeling of wasting time on the internet only too well! Have a lovely weekend! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOre beautiful Christmas Ornis to add to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your ornies.....well done x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so sweet! I love the fabric you chose, it looks beautiful with the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty... I am going to trace out some stitcheries tomorrow, need to have some hand sewing to do! But I also need DMC, all mine is back in Oz... sigh! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous ornaments Shez - they look lovely with the different fabrics, too.

    ReplyDelete