Saturday, 8 April 2017

FNWF


I finally got around to starting my xmas bunting,i have had the pieces cut out for awhile


House 1 is done,this is a lovely pattern by Shelly of Gingermelon designs called Gingerbread Houses and Christmas trees,it is a PDF pattern


And so is house two, a big thankyou to Chez our hostess for FNWF,to see what the other ladies got up to go here.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


26 comments:

  1. Very cute little gingerbread houses Shez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo. So cute! I’ve had my eye on that pattern. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so sweet ... looks quite fiddy - you've made a great start
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! It looks like something I'd like to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Shez - I look forward to seeing it all finished. It will be amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Does that white thread have a sparkle to it or is it just the pic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm weakening....think i do need these....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Your bunting is going to look fabulous! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the houses. I can see Michelle doing those too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Shez what sweet houses...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh so cute they are going to look amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh so cute they are going to look amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a lovely pattern! And your stitching is spectacular too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh!!!!! My goodness! Yes yes yes! I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your gingerbread houses! So sweet :-)
    Have a good week,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sew cute. Love you wee houses.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodess Shez, that is so cute! Beautiful stitching :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a pretty design, the bunting is going to be gorgeous

    ReplyDelete