Thursday, 27 April 2017

Just Darling


I thought it was about time that i got my bucket bag finished.
I am linking up with Joy for Finishing Stitches a monthly UFO finish,thankyou Joy for hosting.


I am getting frustrated with so many half finished projects sitting around ,so i hope to over the next few weeks get the little ones finishes and get back to finishing off some quilts.


I am loving the flower sugar fabrics,i have had them for years and was just waiting for that special project to use them on.


This pattern gave me a bit of grief at the start but i am sure it was my fault not understanding the pattern,but once i got my head around it ,it was a lot better.


This is a Cinderberry Stitches pattern by Natalie Lymer called Just Darling.

I hope your day is a good one,surround yourself with people that make you smile.
cheers shez xx



19 comments:

  1. It certainly is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fabric and stitchery and bag all work perfectly together.... it's so sweet and I think will hold lots!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you Shez.....I just can't seem to get to my sewing lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I have plenty of half finished projects as well as larger quilt projects to work on, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bag Shez, the fabric is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW... its just a bit more than darling... its gOrgeOus... 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your UFO catch up. This bag is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bag. Looks like a great size.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh Shez I've fallen in love with that red-work sketch how whimsical is that, your bag is lovely and worth all the time you spent on it. LOVE your header page those red cardinals are beautiful, I was given a carved red wooden one years ago and it comes out every Christmas. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bag Shez.... looks lovely! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bag is beautiful love all the fabrics. Oh and the stitching is perfect. Cinderberry has the cutest patterns.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finish and I love the cute stitchery..
    Beautiful coat hangers in previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good idea to finish up some of those smaller WIPs! Am loving this bucket bag! that's a great quote today! I was 50 before I came to that realization! XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that Cinderberry stitchery and it's perfect with the fabric you used. Super cute bag.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. That fabric is pretty for sure Shez... great work there with the finish... & you're so right; it's good to get smaller items finished & out of the way, so free up space & time for bigger projects. Just about all of us could do with doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Shez... Natalie has some lovely patterns doesn't she? The fabrics you used are perfect for it. I have a few half finished things around too that I hope to get through this year - they take up room that new projects could be using!!!

    ReplyDelete