Thursday, 13 April 2017

Playing with Rag-Tag Stitchin Patterns


I am going away later in the year so i am trying to get quite a few gifts ready for later in the year.
One of my favourite patterns is Michelle Ridgways Walter the snowman,i managed to get 3 traced out.


Now they are sewn up and ready for their hats and bows,i havent selected fabric for them yet.



Now i have bought a few of Michelle's Pocket mini's and havent used them yet,so i have decided what i am going to make now.


I have photo copied  the design at 75% and i am going to use them as the center of these felt stars,i fell in love with this birdie as soon as i saw it,i also have a plan for another one of Michelle's Pocket mini's,cant wait to put these gifts together,Michelle's pocket minis are such good value at $6 for 4 beautiful stitchery's
The cute star pattern is called 6 mini Christmas Stars.

Hope your day is a good one.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


19 comments:

  1. Love your projects Shez. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a Santas workshop happening at your house! those snowmen are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of lovely Christmas projects Shez... I love my Walter from you...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are cute snowmen Shez and Michelles designs are great, thkse stars will be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! Thinking and planning ahead. The snowmen are adorable and I love the little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verrry cute Snowmen Shez. I remember I think it was last year when you made this pattern up & I loved it then. Michelles designs are so cute. Happy Easter to you Shez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love seeing more Walters in the world Shez. Makes my heart happy that you are having fun playing with my designs.....hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute projects on the go there. You are so organised!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are getting very busy and super organised. Good move to plan ahead if you know you are going to be away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love love love Christmas and to have it filled with special little birdys stitcheries is just wonderful... My good friend Jan made me 3 of the showmen stitcheries.. designed by Michelle...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your snowmen are looking great...I love the little stitcheries x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little snowmen are looking great....love the stitcheries x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love what you are doing...those snowmen are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love love that snowman and Michelle's design's. You are really making progress for your gifts my dear.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of gorgeousness! Good for you getting prepared for later in the year!! The little birdie will look extra cute in the middle of the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh you are amazing with all your lovely projects. Always something new and interesting love them !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh They are just so cute!!! Can't wait to see them finished!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute snowmen in the make and love that little birdie,

    ReplyDelete