Friday, 7 April 2017

Thought of The Month


I finally got back to sandwiching my wallhanging together and did a little bit of quilting.


I decided to bind it in the same fabric.


Now all ready for stitching the binding down.


Love this saying.


All finished for gifting,this is a lovely pattern by Helen Stubbings of Hugs'n Kisses which is in the Thought of the Month .

Hope you have a lovely day.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx


16 comments:

  1. Great saying..... lovely wall hanging.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - and an excellent thought...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. Love the fabric & the saying. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely finish
    Love the saying too and the machine is great
    Might have to chase up that pattern

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice wall hanging Shez....well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wall hanging is beautiful Shez, great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous wall hanging Shez.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree. It is a lovely saying. Beautiful work, Shez.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful little wall hanging and I love the saying too! Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so pretty. Beautifully stitched. I love binding the same as the border. Lots of pretty words too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the quote and I love your work !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great saying..... lovely wall hanging.....I love matching binding.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a lovely wallhanging - where do you find all these lovely patterns?! xx

    ReplyDelete