Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Travel Wallet


I have finished making a travel wallet for my buddy Barb for her birthday


I have been saving my flower sugar fabrics for a special project and this was it


Its a gorgeous pattern by Natalie Bird in was in a homespun mag ages ago.


I am pleased with how it turned out now i need to make one for myself.


It even has a big pocket at the back.


Barb is very happy with her wallet now i hope there is enough fabric for one for me,lol.


Dont forget to signup with Chez for Friday night with Friends,to signup go here.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx



19 comments:

  1. Very pretty! And with American dollars too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic travel wallet Shez, perfect for when you go away. Hope there is enough fabric for you to make one for you. Hope you are feeling better this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neither of you will lose your travel documents with these. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous gift!! Having a special travel wallet would make travelling extra fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful Shez. Well done. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I really like this! Well done! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah now I see why I couldn't find the pattern on her site Shez!!!! Xx yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous gift and very practical, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea and it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shez what a beautiful wallet. Barb will sure to love it.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it Shez - I thought it was yours when I saw it before.... are you doing yours in the same fabrics.. it's really pretty...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful gift. Love that fabric. A great way to store all those travel documents. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely gift....beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah you finished it! It is so very pretty! I am sure she will be very happy with it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Shez do you know which homespun . Would make a great gift for a friend.

    ReplyDelete