Tuesday, 2 May 2017

A Walk & Craft

 Cathy and i decided that we would do a walk before craft on Monday and i am discovering so much around the town of Smythesdale that i didnt know was there,like they have the local garden ,lots of lovely things there to see.


Cathy found another fairy garden with red and orange toadstools everywhere,we were pleased we walked 5 km today and we are going out with the walking group to do a 6km walk at Lal Lal falls on Thursday.

 Cathy showed us some of the things she was making at craft and i loved her socks so she is going to help me knit up a pair,i can knit but i have never knitted socks.

These are some of the finishes from the other ladies,i was surprised how many ladies there were knitting socks,lol,good knitting weather i think.


And this was what i was up to ,i am making another 2 travelling wallets.

I hope your day is a good one.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx



13 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful walk Shez, and great to be discovering new things. Thise craft ladies make some ineresting things..I guess once the weather gets colder thoughts turn to knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great to walk with a friend - I think I would do more like that too! I always keep promising myself to make socks....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an interesting walk! What a good way to exercise. Lovely show and tell. Look forward to seeing your finished wallets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your post Shez, love your birdie background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fabulous place to walk. Lovely projects at your craft day. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Socks are fun to knit... turning heels and toes being "blended"(sorry can't think of the correct word) love that you are walking and the pirate ship... love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love your stitching!! I too want to learn to knit socks. And Shez...you are still my inspiration to keep going with my exercise bike....hugs and more hugs for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks a lovely spot for walking Shez. Well done to you and Cathy. Love all the wooly show and tell. Cute stitching too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your stitching Shez, it is always so pretty. I have to many fingers to knit but I think it sew neat when I see people that can knit there own socks. So glad you have found such a neat place to go for a walk.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful scenery.....and you are so good with your walking
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I am so pleased with your walking .........going great girl.........cool toad stool.......I can go the same track day after day and find now things to appreciate on the way.........

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lot more lovely projects. i will be interested to see what pattern you use for the socks.

    ReplyDelete