Monday, 8 May 2017

Candy Canes


I had these 4 Candy Canes stitched so i thought its time to make them into something.


I decided to make them into xmas bags.


I really love how they turned out.


I am not sure whether i will fill them up with sewing goodies or chocolate,or maybe i can do both,lol.


Both these stitchery designs are out of Michelle Ridgway of Rag-Tag Stitchin Christmas mini Pocket book,i will do the other 2 designs in it as well over the next few weeks,such a great buy at $6 a booklet.


I have really enjoyed stitching Michelle's design's up and i think they have turned out pretty cute.

Hope your day is a good one.

Life only comes around once.
So do what makes you happy and be around people who make you smile.

cheers shez xx



16 comments:

  1. Lovely bags Shez. Do both. :) Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bags, Shez!

    Great words of inspiration too!

    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a beautiful job and I just love how you have used the stitcheries. The stripey bags suit the candy canes so well. LOVE them! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love them Shez, what a good idea to make the bags from the stitcheries....I would have a hard time choosing between chocolate and sewing things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I am loving your new blog page! The Cardinal in the red berry busy with the dusty gray background is just gorgeous! And your bags will be the real gift for whomever gets one of them! Well done Shez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stitcheries Shez, I would choose the sewing goodies but then chocolate is not one of my favourite things!! The bags are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect fabric for your cute candy cane bags.. hmm bit of sewing and choice would be great fillers..
    Lovely Star ornies too Shez...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute projects...can't beat Christmas stitcheries x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute little bags there Shez... great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Shez....these are so cute and perfect a choice of fabric.....you are truly amazing xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. those are both lovely stitcheries and as usual you have found perfect ways of using them.. I always struggle of ways to use up stitcheries

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work with the gift bags. The striped fabric is perfect and so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute bags, lovely work as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those candy cane bags are so cute with the perfect fabric 😊

    ReplyDelete