Sunday, 4 June 2017

The Chook sheds 5th birthday


I have linked up with chooky for her vitual sewing weekend with friends,happy 5th birthday to the chookshed.
To see what the other girls got up to go here and a big thankyou to chooky for hosting a fun weekend of sewing.


I got my first block finished for A Holly Cottage Christmas SAL


I am really pleased with myself as i prefer to sew smaller items,but i am determined to keep up with this SAL


I have also made a start on my Fig'n,berry design.
We have our oldest GD over for the weekend so no stitching until tonight when she has gone back home,its our day to spend time together,might take her to the little cafe for lunch.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Cheers Shez xx



12 comments:









  1. Looks fantastic Shez....great start, I hope to start today....xxxxx


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start Shez. looks fabulous. Love the cute stitchery. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it Shez! Well done! Of course I love that cute teddy stitchery too. Enjoy your special family time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the first block Shez! Looks wonderful. The teddy is looking cute too. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finished block and nice start on your new piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Shez on your first block. Looking good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely panel Shez...it looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pleased you joined the party.......great first blocks finished........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your first SAL Block looks fabulous and you are working on another lovely stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely christmas block, and it is a cute stichery you have started. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely start looking forward to watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great block Shez - hope you had a lovely day. xx

    ReplyDelete