Monday, 31 July 2017

Jewelry Wrap


I made a start on my jewelry wrap,love the fabric it was a candy pack called Sauonnerie by American Jane


Got all the pieces and zips ready.


It doeasnt take that long to put together and the instructions are easy to follow.


Nearly there binding is on.


All finished ,i took this to surfer's with me,i have always wanted something to put my jewelry in,as i take it all off at night when i go to bed,even my rings.


Its a beautiful book by Lisa and this is the 2nd one i have made,first one i made for my daughter (below) and i have 2 more started for gifts.


Hope your day is a good one.
Cheers Shez xx


18 comments:

  1. Love your jewelry wrap. Very pretty. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and a useful finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Shez. Handy and pretty and a wonderful gift too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great jewelry wrap! I simply love it, Shez! Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty and practical.....cannot get better than that. You have me thinking that I need one of these now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great way to keep your jewellery safe but all those zips is so off putting for me to have a go

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work Shez - great fabrics. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work, Shez. It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohooo! So clever! Zips argggghhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great jewelry wrap.... you make it look so easy peasy...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very clever, its' a lovely Jewellery wrap Shez...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely useful jewelry bag Shez...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Every woman needs one of these! Well, except me. I've gotten out of the habit of wearing jewelry. Such a bore, aren't I? Would make a great giftie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a good idea Shez, and those fabrics are just perfect... so good to find a pattern that is such a handy item... now your bling can be safe when you take it off!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The jewellery rolls are a great idea and I love the ones you have made - it looks like a real handy book too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These make a really good gift for a person that frequently travels. Looks like an easy pattern too.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great idea! Hope you get to use it lots!

    ReplyDelete