Friday, 11 August 2017

Looking After Myself


I havent been doing much sewing ,but i have been in the kitchen more,making healthy meals.
Sorry about the blurry pic i think i have a smear on my lens.
Above i made some Quinoa vegetable soup for lunch when my daughter and 2 GD's came up and we had it with Green Olive sour dough bread,it was very yummy,recipe here.


Then for dessert Monday night i made blueberry Dream,very yummy,it has Chia seeds in it.


I also made some Basil Pesto in the theromix,recipe here. to go with my healthy crackers,which is mountain bread wraps sprayed with Olive oil and salt and toasted in the oven for 6-8 minutes.


I made Chickpea Cauliflower Curry for tea Monday night,even hubby liked it and he doesnt like vegetarian meals,recipe here,my GD also made this on Saturday at my home for their tea Sunday night,they all loved it to.
 I also made some greek yohurt for myself and i have been having it for breakfast with my homemade granola sprinkled on top,i also made 2 jars for my DD to take home and also some Kefir.

I hope to get some sewing done on the weekend.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Cheers Shez xx


20 comments:

  1. Good for you! Healthy food for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you Shez. It all looks very yummy. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that all looks very yummy .... I think you should move up here next door to me!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy in the kitchen, no wonder you haven't stitched much. I will check out the recipes, thank you, they sound yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Healthy food is great, Shez! And it looks delicious! Have a nice week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks good . Did you make the bread too? I'm thinking about making my own bread. A couple blogging friends are showing theirs and it looks delicious like your's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all looks so yummy and sooo healthy well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are healthy and look yummy. Thanks for the recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delicious looking meals Shez!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been dining in style. No compromise for healthy eating. I love the look of the curry. I may have to give it a whirl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you are doing really well! I have been changing our meals too... it is a lot more work, but once I get the hang of it, it should get easier... I tried yoghurt the other day, but didn't work - I think the starter I used wasn't good enough. Need to hunt for some better stuff... xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good for you! I'm trying to eat healthier, and I sure feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What time would like me to call in for dinner!!!!!! All those meals like so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. All you foods look delicious and I'm off to hunt fo that soup recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been cooking up a storm. It all looks so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gosh Shez no matter how you spend your day, you are always amazingly busy.
    That chickpea curry looks beautiful as does everything else. Those Thermomix's sound amazing.
    I have started a blog again if you wanted to pop over again. http://stitchingagain.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks fantastic Shez.....well done to you...xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. It all looks so yummy! Wish I liked to cook!

    ReplyDelete